My inability to sleep at night causes me to wake up and write. I’m starting to believe my fate and destiny are at work. Maybe that’s for the best, because I think some of my best post are born out of my midnight lack of slumber.
Well here are my updates thus far:
- I’ve pinned the titles for the chapters in my book and I must say, I can’t wait until it’s finished. It’s going to be awesome and very inspirational!
- I’m writing in my journal more often. My thoughts, plans and feelings, are helping me become more organized and reopening those once closed doors of my creativity.
- I’m planning more family time, and things to do. Which makes for happier kids and wonderful childhood memories.
- I’m working on planning out my meals so that I can become more creative and eventful with my cooking.
- I have not figured out what personal URL I want for my blog, still working on it.
- I have yet to start my makeup instruction classes for young ladies and women looking to learn how to create an everyday, natural look; and take that look into an evening look. As well as teach them basic skincare techniques to maintain healthy looking skin underneath their makeup.
- I also want to begin to scout Chicago for new and hidden ventures that would be fun for family.
- This is also the week that I start my 21 day jump activities.
All of these activities will help me stay in line with the majority of my plans and goals for 2017. I want to make this year and the years to come, more and more memorable. I do not want to have any what ifs, I want to take advantage of everyday and make the most of it. Charting my goals and progress is not only going to keep me on track, but maybe it will help someone else. We’ll see!!