That was the last time that I stopped to write on my blog. Needless to say so much has happened in those 361 days. I don’t even know where to start.
1. Let me begin by stating I left my job at Cook County.
2. I started classes to become a professional makeup artist (MUA)
I AM A NOW A CERTIFIED PROFESSION MUA!!
3. I went full fledge into my business as a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant.
4. I enrolled in classes at DePaul to complete my degree in Early Childhood Education.
5. I became a regular volunteer at my boys school.
6. I joined to Usher board at my church, I absolutely love welcoming souls into the house of the Lord. I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the usher board!!!
7. Last but certainly not least, I am expecting child #3. I dreamt it was a girl from the moment I found out (4 months ago), until yesterday I found out it is another boy. I left the ultrasound appointment somber and silent, my feelings were somewhat hurt. I’ve been secretly wanting a girl since forever and I thought I was finally going to have her, I had girl items and the cutest girl name ever picked out. After the initial shock slightly wore off, my BF and I discussed and brainstormed with names. We finally came up with a name that we love and I am slowly starting to enjoy what is to come. That’s the birth of baby boy #3.
I also look forward to getting back to blogging on a regular basis. I’ve missed sharing my thoughts, feelings and ideas. There is so much to relay, so the series of blogs to come will be very, very interesting to say least!!